Career Based Positions include:
Subject Matter Experts
Project Managers / Leaders
Regulatory Compliance Specialists
Quality Assurance Engineers / Specialists
Validation Engineers / Specialists
Computer Systems Validation Engineers / Specialists
Commissioning, Validation, and Qualification
Utilities and Facilities Qualification
Process Validation, Technology Transfer
Chemist / Microbiologist with investigations experience
IT and MES Professionals
Technical Writers / SOP Translators
- B.S. or B.A. degree in engineering, science or related fields.
- Two+ years experience
in commissioning, validation, or quality assurance aspects for Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industries.
- Working knowledge of FDA
cGXPs, US FDA, UK MCA, EMEA, Australia TGA, ANVISA, DCGI, DEA and other local regulatory
regulations / guidelines, GAMP.
- Knowledge of development of
Installation, Operational and Performance qualification documents for validation of laboratory
or manufacturing equipment, utilities, associated control system,
IT application software, enterprise systems.
- Experience in execution of IQ, OQ
and PQ protocols for systems.
Experience in development of Standard Operations Procedures, and Summary documents.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, database, and spreadsheet software packages.
- Willingness to travel within the United States as well as other countries as may be required for duration of up to 12 months.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
for Openings in USA, Canada, Ireland email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
for Openings in Puerto Rico, Mexico, South America email resume to:
for Openings in India, China, Singapore email resume to:
Please include 3 references details when applying.